Meeting party for Marathonecofestival members group Sunday, April 29th On this upcoming Sunday we participate in the Let’s Do it Greece campaign, (http://www.letsdoitgreece.org/). We will focus on the Souliou Avenue up to where Rizari street begins. We will clean Rizari as far as we can get and we will continue on cleaning the estate where the 2nd Marathon Ecofestival will take place. This is an occasion to meet, discuss our vision, work on ideas and collaborate on a memorable ecofestival for this year.
Meeting point is the Ecofestival esate (see map directions below)
13:00-14:00 Discussions on the Ecofestival
14:00-15:30 Lunch break
15:30-17:30 Works related to the ecofestival. Contributing with work is optional. You may participate only in the communal lunch and the discussion if you wish!
What can you bring for working with us:
- Work clothes
- Sun hat and work gloves
- Big garbage bags
After our first visit, this time we will concentrate on specific areas and on preparing the spots where workshops will take place
* in addition we will clean up the piled garbage in the area immediate to the estate entrance.
- we concentrate on specific areas.
- we prune lower branches of trees to make space for shade and easy access.
- depending on the number of participants, we do preparation work that workshop will need.
- remember to bring blankets, pillows and chairs along to sit on,
When we are done, we clean up the space and leave it better than we found it...
Meeting point at the Ecofestival property.
For directions, please consult the map here.
Those of you coming from close distances consider using your bikes.
Those of you coming from Athens, please consider sharing a ride with others!